Thursday 8 March 2012

Some sketchbook sketches

I realized last night that I have very little from my sketch book on this blog!

These are doodles from yesterday and today:

 

I drew this way a lot last year, and I think I want to keep doing it this year. It's just like layout drawings, feeling out the surfaces and carving with the lines. I have to watch my structure, though. I need to draw from life more often and with the same attention as I do these kinds of free-hand doodles.

After I got into the scanning room, I played around in photoshop for awhile with the old man sketch:


I really need to watch my use of saturation, everything is too much too often, I think.

Thank you for your time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Alison's Art Blog 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis