Thursday 31 March 2011

General Stuff


I'm not sure what to call this, but below are pictures of my set up for my animation portfolio stuff.

-Edit- 
The scan of my score sheet is too blurry, so I'll get a better scan of it soon. 
My score sheet:
 
My Portfolio (My friend Neff pointed out that it looks small, but it's actually 18"x24"):



  
The mail I've gotten so far from sheridan programs:


  
The amount of newsprint I've used in the 6 months I worked on the portfolio:

  
My preferred supplies for life drawing (newsprint I drew on was 18"x24"):

  
My cardboard organization boards:

  
The sum of the rough work from the process of portfolio work:
    
My little work table (A light table is a must when doing your animation portfolio):  

  
And all the transfers I received while travelling for portfolio reasons. The left go bus ticket is for the first time I went with friends to Sheridan, and the right was for portfolio drop off. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Alison's Art Blog 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis